Monday, October 26, 2020

New Layout - Discover

Happy Monday my Scrappy Friends,










I always seem to have a case of the "Mondays," but today was extra special. This evening I compensated by spending the evening watching a FB live and scrapping away. This page is of our day at the San Antonio Zoo in the butterfly building.

I played along with the PI Birthday Party challenges. I've completed all 10 challenges, but I'm not done yet - I played along again tonight. For the left side, I played with the Silly String challenge. This challenge is to use your stash of fibers, strings, twine or ribbon and make it a prominent part of your page. I used ribbon as a paper divider and on the edge of my banner/label.





























For the right side I played with the Face Painting challenge. This challenge is to get messy! Grab any mixed media your heart desires. Water color, Gelatos, distress oxides, spray inks or whatever you choos. I used spray inks, which I am very scared of, on my background. I used Heidi Swapp color shine in teal on the blue paper and Luminarte Shimmering Mist in Pearl Gold on the pink background. 




I also played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash Bash-O. For the left side I covered my "5 Photo Layout" square. For the right side I covered my "Spray Mist" square.

I used a really old kit from SEI and added spray mists, Alpha stickers from Simple Stories, CHipboard thickers from VB Storyteller, and stickers from VB Storyteller.

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments: