Sunday, October 25, 2020

New Layout - Artist at Work

It's me again! 


















I'm excited to report that this is the LAST challenge for PI's Birthday CROP! YEAH!!!!  This layout is of DD when she was just under 3 years old.

I played along with Paper Issues Birthday crop, Balloon Pit challenge. This layout is to create a page showcasing balloons, circles, your hot air balloon ride or use just the top third of your layout like it is floating in the sky. I used circles, created with distressed oxides and the lid to my molding paste. I copied this technique from Danielle Dunlop. Check out her video here.

I also played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash Bash-O. I used this layout to cover my square "Circles". 

For this page I used Distress Oxides: Carved Pumpkin, Peacock Feathers, and Seedless Preserves. I used a cutapart from Elle's Studio for the date, and 3D stickers from Paper House. I also used a random journaling tag, and misc patterned paper scraps from my stash.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: