Tuesday, October 27, 2020

New Layout - Don't Grow Up

Happy Tuesday,


















Today is the last day of the Paper Issues Birthday Challenge. I finished one more layout, this one of DD and my best friend's daughter painting pumpkins when they were just 3!

I played along with Paper Issues Birthday challenge Tag. This challenge is to use a tag, or 20.  I used a tag along with my journaling block.

I also played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash Bash-O. I covered my square for "wood veneer" and used a veneer heart.

For this layout I scraplifted Wendy Tipton's layout that was posted in September for Scraplift Sunday on Paper Issues. I used paper, ephemera and stickers from the new Vicki Boutin Storyteller line, sequins from my stash, and a chipboard title from Dear Lizzy thickers.

Here is Wendy's awesome layout!



Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments: