Monday, July 1, 2019

New Layout - Spring 2018 School Photos

Happy Monday all my scrappy friends! I finished up this layout today with Maddie's fall photos from last year. Her school does a "When I grow up....." photo session every year in which they write what each wants to be when they grow up. This year Maddie selected Paleontologist, not bad for a 1st grader! I goofed and used the Spring rub-on when in fact this is her fall photo, but oh well, too late. Does anyone know a good way to remove rub-ons from a photo? 




For this page I used a kit from The Treasure Box and added the rub-ons, chalkboard sign, and 1st grade die-cut from my stash. I really hope to play along with all the fun July challenges I'm seeing posted around the web. 

Have a wonderful week and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi, Jessica! I saw your fab page that won over at Paper Girls and came to visit. I love your layouts, they are so entertaining and interesting. I think my fave is the Oreo Challenge one. I've never heard of it but that's probably because it's been over 20 years since I have an elementary school age kiddo at home, lol. Anyhoo, just wanted to tell you I think your layouts are fab. xoxo