Sunday, June 30, 2019

New Layout - Glitter Girls

Happy Sunday! I'm not looking forward to Monday. Lots of errands today and Dallas Children's Theater to see Diary of a Worm, a Spider, and a Fly. Love the Children's Theater. I did manage to squeeze in a layout today. This is of DD U5 Fall Soccer Team, the first season the "Glitter Girls" played together. This was when the girls were just 4 years old and still in preschool. 


I played along with the Southern Girls Challenge to use stripes. Lots of stripes in this one, I even setup the name tags in a stripe configuration. There is the paper stripes, the star stripes, and the stripes in the soccer field.  I also played along with The Studio Challenges to use bows & tassels - ribbon, paper bows, tassels and fringing. I used ribbon bows that I tied to the ribbon strips and little tassel flags out of ribbon on the big photo on the right. 

For this layout I used a paper kit from Crop-a-Latte and added thickers, tags from Park Lane, ink from CTMH and misc. brads from my stash.  I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!  Thanks so much for visiting my little blog. 

No comments: