Saturday, July 6, 2019

New Layout - Sleep Over

Happy Saturday! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend! I'm sharing a layout I completed of my niece and nephew joining us for a sleep over. I played along with Scrap Our Stash - July Saturday Cartoon Sketch challenge. I was inspired by the cartoon as my layout was about kids watching TV, just like Saturday mornings! I rotated the sketch and added a couple more photos. I used two arrows.



Everything on this page was random stuff from my stash. The stickers were Me & My Big Idea, paint was Craft Essentials, arrows were CTMH, and journaling tag was Making Memories.

Thanks for visiting my scrappy blog! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


6 comments:

missgailly said...

Fun layout! Love the pink and blue combo. Thanks for playing along with us at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

Rachelle Olaridge said...

So fantastic. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at
Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love that you added photos. Two is not enough! haha They look like they had a great time. XOX

Deb said...

What a great idea to add more photos. Love your take on the sketch and challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash. Deb xx

Sherri Caramico said...

Such a great capture of a fun memory! -Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

Angela said...

Great job with the challenge. Love your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!