Sunday, July 7, 2019

New Layout - A Day at the Aquarium

Happy Sunday Yall! Are you ready for Monday? I'm sure not! I've been working on a layout of DD at the aquarium with the stingrays. She was too scared to feed them, but loved touching them as they glided through the water. 


I played along with Paper Issues Challenge "IT's a Banner Day." I used a banner that spells out "FISH" and added twine.

For this layout I used a kit from Crop-A-Latte and added twine from the Twinery, a journaling block and tags from my stash. I also added a die cut stingray and a couple of jolee's sea turtles.

Thanks for stopping by today! I love visitors.  Have wonderful rest of your weekend! 

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Haha, her face holding that open jaw bone! Love it! She definitely had a great time and your layout screams that. Great job. XOX