Friday, July 5, 2019

New Layout - School Teacher

Are you ready for the weekend scrappy friends? I am! I am sharing a layout I created for my DD last day of preschool 3's class back in 2016. 



I played along with TSR (The ScrapRoom) July color challenge. These colors screamed school to me for some reason and I found the perfect accessories to add.


I used paper from Scrapbook Customs, embellishments from K&Company and bling from want 2 scrap. I used a random die-cut I found in my stash and ink/stamps from CTMH.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

You matched the challenge colors perfectly and this looks like everything came from one kit so good job! She will love being able to see all her classmates and teachers years from now. XOXOX