Friday, July 5, 2019

New Layout - Happy 4th

Happy Friday! I hope you had a wonderful 4th! I spent the day being scrappy, so I am super happy. I finished a layout from 4th of July last year at my sisters.  I played along with a couple of fun challenges. The first is Lasting Memories #453 Patriotism, use predominately red and white on a layout. I met the challenge, but there is a bit of blue worked in for the Patriotism piece.


I also played along with CSI Case File No. 289. The colors inspired me to create a patriotic layout with red, white and blues. I see flags in the photo, on the sailboat, the wall and even the boat. I also framed my photos similar to the framing of the windows and doors. I used stripes and stars, I documented the 4th of July, I tied up my journaling, and used the July writing prompt: Who did you eat dinner with.  




I used a page kit/die cuts from Paper Wizard - love them! I added twine from The Twinery, journaling blocks and bling from my stash, and stamps/ink from CTMH.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

BrendaB said...

I love all the photos you have on this layout! Perfect for both the Lasting Memories and CSI challenges!

Lori said...

Wow - beautiful layout! Such fun photos - love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wow, love those die cuts and the stripes down the outer sides, plus again all the photos you've gotten on here. A wonderful spread. XOXOX

Toni Herron said...

Wow.. I love this layout!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Lasting Memories! Wow... Check out all of those photos! Awesome! Great paper too!!! LOVING THIS!!!!
- Toni LMDT

Lauren said...

This is beautiful! I love those die cuts! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
Lauren