Tuesday, June 4, 2019

New Layout - You Are Sweet

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are getting a chance to be crafty this week. I spent most of the day recreating a layout I saw on Shannon Baker's blog StampinBuds a couple of years ago. It was designed with the CTMH Sugar Rush pack which is no longer available. I had just a bit of scraps left from the kit layout, and I was determined to create this layout with the left overs. It uses the Cricut cartridge "Artistry" and is just sooooo adorable! I have lots of popsicle photos, but I really wanted ice cream cones for this layout. My daughter's Basketball team end of the season event was at Braum's, so it was the perfect event for this layout! 

I posted it over at Paper Issues for their "Super Sundae" challenge. Head over and take a look at all the fun summer layouts!



In addition to the CTMH paper, embellishments, stamps, and ink, I added some emphemera from Fancy Pants, jems, twine, and the Artistry Cricut cartridge.  I hope you enjoyed my creation! 

No comments: