Monday, June 3, 2019

New Layout - Our Little Graduate

Happy Monday! I finished an oldie, but goodie layout today. This one is from Maddie's preschool graduation in 2017! I'm so glad it's finally complete. I posted it over at Paper Issues for their "Crowning Achievement" Challenge. Feel free to check out all their fun monthly challenges. For this layout I used a page kit from Down Memory Lane, but I added a ton more photos. I just can't seem to scrap a layout with only 3-4 photos! I still plan to add the names of her classmates under the main photo, but I have to figure out their names first; that's what happens when you wait 2 years to scrap an event!


I'm recovering from surgery, so I'm getting all sorts of crafting done. Making lemonade from lemons :)  Are you scrapping on your Monday? Have a wonderful day!

No comments: