Friday, October 5, 2012

"Playing in the Surf" Layout - Let's Scrap Sketch 10-3-12

I am taking the LOAD (LayOut A Day) challenge for the month of October over at Let's Scrap. I decided to start with a layout of Maddie in Aruba playing in the surf. It was her first time in the ocean and she LOVED it!. Here is my #1 & 2 layout:


I used this week's sketch 10-3-12 over at Let's Scrap. Here is the sketch:

Here are a couple of close ups:


Materials Used:  paper - Creative Imaginations; arrow - scenic route; stamp - CTMH Serendipity; ink - CTMH dessert sand and outdoor denim; rub-ons - Creative Imaginations; letters - Cloud9Design, Pink Paislee, and CTMH; seashells - Jolee's by You; journaling - LYB.

Thanks for Visiting!

1 comment:

bakscrap said...

I just love this one Jessica. I have been wanting to use this sketch, but struggled with what photos to use. This has my wheels turning! Beth