Saturday, October 6, 2012

LOAD #3&4 Layout - Pool Play

Here is my #3 & #4 traditional layouts for the Let's Scrap LOAD (LayOut A Day) challenge. I am at 31 counting my digitals! This layout is at the pool when we went to Aruba. Again, Maddie LOVES water and was a little fish!


I used an overlay from ScrapYourTrip.com and add water paper behind. This was supposed to be a quick layout, but I really struggled with it. Then I started the journaling on the photo mat of Juan and I messed up the layout completely, so I had to add those little phrase stickers to cover it up.  Hmmmppp, but it is done, so I am moving on!

Here are a couple of close up pictures:


Materials Used: Paper - ScrapYourTrip, phrase stickers - Creative Imaginations; seashells - unknown from my stash; white dots - Colorbok; rub-ons - Basic Grey; ribbon - unknown.

Thanks for visiting!  I highly encourage you to join Let's Scrap and play along with the LOAD! The gals at Let's Scrap provide LOTS of encouragement!

No comments: