Friday, October 5, 2012

Project Life - Week 37

Welcome to Project Life 2012! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to new baby Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.


I am using the digital Cobalt kit, find it at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2011/10/new-product-has-arrived/ This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 at http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/p/project-life-layouts.html

And now my pictures of the week:


Sunday - Maddie today!





Monday - We invited Henry to Maddie's birthday party, but the Wideman's are leaving town so they brought Maddie a sweet little present. Maddie shared her toys with Henry and then she raced him up the stairs. Such a little "show off". They were cute playing together.

Wednesday - Maddie loves all fruit. Today's pineapple was no exception.



Thursday - Maria's Cancer Group threw Maddie a little 1st birthday party after the meeting tonight. Maria made all of the food and the Methodist chef made the cake. Maddie was not sure what to think of the cake. She really didn't care for it, but loved the tamales and posole that Maria made.









Friday - We let Maddie open her first birthday presents. Sarah and Jim are unable to attend Maddie's birthday party, so she sent a present home with me today. It was a fabulous turn table that Maddie was completely in awe of. We also let her open all of the presents from the Cancer group received last night. Every present that she opened that had a picture of an animal or child, she wanted to kiss! Silly girl.





Saturday - Today is Maddie's 1st birthday. My friend, Angie, and her daughter, Kayla, came to visit this weekend and attend Maddie's party. I loved watching the two girls play together.  We spent the day baking with my friend, Miriam and my mom to prepare for Maddie's party. Miriam decorated Maddie's cute little cake for tomorrow. I gave Maddie a cake pop and she went to town on it. She licked it for about 30 minutes and never did bite into the center. She was not happy when I took it away. Happy Birthday baby girl! I love you so much!

Thanks for visiting!


No comments: