Saturday, September 22, 2012

Maddie 9 Months - Let's Scrap Sketch

Good Afternoon!

I am really trying to get back into the scrappy spirit. I did another two page layout last night.  That's two days in a row! After my 7 month dry spell, I am pretty happy! This layout is of Maddie's 9 month pictures. I used Let's Scrap sketch 7-11-12.

Here is my layout!
Here is the sketch I used:
I know this page looks simple, but it still took me 3 hours to complete. I obviously have not sped up my process.

I am also playing along with the Paper Girls Challenge - "Baby". Perfect right?

Here are a couple of close up pictures:


Materials Used: paper - Three bus in a rug (Chloe); Pebbles (HappygoLucky - Tickled Pink); flowers - heidi grace; 9 - Jim Holtz (Idea-ology); alpha sliders - spare parts; letter stickers - Jo Ann Craft Essentials (Birthday Bubble Alpha).

Thanks for visiting, hope to post again soon!  :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! I love this!! Great sketch for your photos too! Thanks for playing at the Paper Girls!!