Friday, September 21, 2012

Let's Scrap - Scrap Your Stash Challenge #21

Hello!
It has been literally months and months since I have scrapbooked. My world is and has been upside down for quite awhile.  We moved into a new house, my husband lost his job, my daughter turned 1 year old, etc. Last night I decided the only way to destress was to be just a little creative! I jumped ahead to some recent pictures of my daughter at 10 months and looked up the latest Scrap Your Stash Challenge at Let's Scrap.

Here is my completed page!

The challenge #21 was to use at least:

4 different patterned papers
3 different colors of cardstock
4 die cuts (use whatever you have or make your own)
12 eyelets, brads or bling

I used sketch 9-12-12 from Let's Scrap.


I used 4 different patterned papers (those are obvious), I used black, cream and orange cardstock, my die cuts are the cream/yellow boarder loops on each side, the letters in "month", the two tags at the bottom right, and the "every day" layered sticker. I used 5 blings on my journaling, 3 sapphires on my title, 2 brads on the tags, and two large brads (one on the flower and one on the fabric tag) for a total of 12!

Here are a couple of close up pictures:




Materials Used: paper - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two; Quickutz - Lucy; letter stickers - CTMH; Fabric stickers - LYB; flowers - Recollections; rhinestones - Queen & Co.; Brads - MME Lost & Found Two; layered sticker - MME Lost & Found Two; borders - K&Company; border punch - Fiskars.

Thank you so much for visiting even though I have been MIA for months!



No comments: