Saturday, September 22, 2012

Maddie at 10 Months in the Tub

I completed another layout today! This is a single page layout of Maddie in a bathtub. She love the bath right now and we can't keep her out of it. She is a little fish. Here is my layout:


I used Scrapbook Challenges Sketch-313. Here is the sketch:


Here are a couple of detailed photos:


Materials Used: Paper - Provo Craft (baby Girl Bath Time); stickers - Sandylion essentials(tube time); journaling block - unknown; ribbon - unknown; Thickers - American Craft (Subwy); border punch - Martha Stewart (bubbles).

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Val-Belle said...

Hi Jessica, just come to your blog from Let's Scrap. You have a new follower and I just want to say I love your blog. Looking forward to the journay :D

Denise van Deventer said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog! I really appreciate it! I love this sweet layout...it is just too precious and love all the little bits! Super layout!