Monday, January 2, 2012

A Picture of Health - LOAD - Let's Scrap Sketch 11-23-11

Pages 3 & 4 for the January LOAD challenge complete!  YEAH. This one is about Maddie's first visit to the pediatrician. I used little pins with flags to tag her length and head circumference.  I used Let's Scrap sketch 11-23-11. It's not too late to join the LOAD challenge at Let's Scrap, join in the fun here.  Here is my layout:


Here is the sketch:
11-23-11

Here are some detailed photos:


Materials used:  paper - Little Yellow Bicycle Twig; border stickers - CTMH More to Adore & Little Yellow Bicycle Twig; ribbon - unknown; journaling blocks - LYB Twig and Fancy Pants Delight; star pins - Little Yellow Bicycle; flags - Jenni Bowlin; thickers - sunny and text.

I hope your January is starting out FABULOUS!  Thanks for visiting me!

2 comments:

Betty Anne said...

Beautiful layout Jessica, I especially love how you flagged the measurements on the tape measure.

Kay Wallace said...

As I mentioned on the Let's Scrap site, Jessica, this layout is definitely publishable! You are doing amazing work in the scrapping arena...perhaps it is your subject matter! Maddie is such a cutie and has brought joy not only to your family, but to we scrappy people as we enjoy your layouts! Keep 'em coming!!