Monday, January 2, 2012

You are my Miracle - LOAD

Here is #5 and 6 of my LOAD (LayOut A Day) for January!  It's not to late to join in the fun over at Let's Scrap. You can count a 2 page layout as 2 pages and cards count as well. It's totally do-able, I hope, LOL. I am NOT happy with this layout at all, but it is done so I am moving on.  I was not happy with the colors I chose from the beginning and I should not have journaled by hand. These are photos of Maddie at 2 weeks old.  I plan to enlarge the on on the top right to a 5x7.

Here is my layout:

Here are a couple of detailed shots:



Materials Used:  Everything was CTMH - Miracle set except the ribbon and buttons, which are unknown.

Thanks for visiting me!

1 comment:

Kelly Codd Greatrex said...

I think your layout is great! I especially loved your heartfelt journalling :)