Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fresh from Heaven - LOAD - Scrapbook Challenges #275

I am attempting to participate in Let's Scrap LOAD (Layout A Day) in January.  If you would like to join in, check out the link here!  Since I have a feeling baby Maddie will get in the way at some point, I am trying to get just a little ahead. LOL! Today I made a layout of her sleeping the first few days home. I used Scrapbook Challenges sketch #275. Scrapbook challenges has moved their site, come check out all the new excitement!

Here is my layout:


And here is the sketch I used:

Here are some detailed photos:



Materials used:  paper - CTMH, imaginisce, misc unknown; die cut title - Paper Wizard; tags - quickutz fasteners; stickers - EK Success, KI Memories; chipboard - Fancy Pants.

Thanks for visiting! I hope you decide to join in the fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the title! Your colors are so beautiful also! thanks for sharing the layouts of this sweet baby!