Saturday, December 31, 2011

Eating Again? - Let's Scrap 9-14-11 Sketch

YEAH!!!!!! I made my goal of 200 layout in 2011!!!!!  This was the final one, just minutes before midnight! This layout is about the first couple of days with Maddie and our routine for non-stop feedings. I had a ton of journaling, so I created an inside page to hide it all.

Here is my layout:

Here is the Let's Scrap sketch 9-14-11:
9-14-11

Here are a couple of detailed photos, including one showing the fold open where the journaling is hidden.





Materials used:  paper - Little Yellow Bicycle Tiny Princess and Creative Memories; hinges - CTHM; letter stickers - K&Company; thread - DMC; sticker phrases - Little Yellow Bicycle Tiny Princess; heart felt border - Queen and Co.

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wishing you and your family are blessed by the Lord in 2012! May there be peace and good will toward all! Thanks for visiting my little world.

2 comments:

Betty Anne said...

Fantastic layout Jessica, I love how you did the hidden journaling. Congrats on reaching your 2011 scrapping goal.
The links you put on your pages in Let's Scrap don't work for me. Not sure if it is a problem on my end or if there is something wrong with the link. Maybe you might want to check them.

Marjo said...

Fabulous layout! And so wise to make long journaling about your and your baby's experiences of the first months, you propably won't remember them later on :) So much happening all the time on the first year.

Congrats on 200 layouts!!!