Saturday, December 31, 2011

Madalynne's First Baths - Let's Scrap Sketch 12-28-11

Ok, I am so close to my goal of 200 pages in 2011! With this layout complete, I only need two more pages by midnight.....I can do it....I can do it.....if Maddie cooperates that is.  LOL.  This is a LO completed this morning on Maddie's first baths. She loved having her hair washed, but hated the bathing part. I later realized that I was supposed to fill the little Puj tub with water and leave the ducky sopping wet to keep her warm.  She was freezing....boy did I feel stupid. This layout is to remember what a green mama I was.  Here is my layout:


I used another fabulous Let's Scrap sketch 12-28-11!  Here is the sketch:


Here are some detailed photos:




Materials Used:  paper - MME Mischievous, All Fall Spelling; Creative Memories; Little Yellow  Bicycle; dimensional stickers - Jolee's boutique Bathtime; ducky border - K&Company; ink - CTMH twilight; journaling block - Fancy Pants; brads - unknown; title - quickutz Katie; stickles - waterfall; arrow brad - Hot of the Press brad buddies; ribbon - unknown; banner - cricut cartridge CTMH Art Philosophy.

Hope you enjoyed!  Have a safe and happy New Year!!! 

2 comments:

Betty Anne said...

Another fantastic layout Jessica. I love all the little bath embellishments, the super cute title and photos.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful New Years and that 2012 is everything you hope it will be.

Katy said...

This is so cute!!!! My son is 2 and I can totally identify! :)