Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome Home Baby - Let's Scrap sketch 12-7-11

I FINALLY completed my first layout for December! What a crazy month with the holidays and a new baby, I don't feel like I even paused to breathe.  I am 6 pages away from my 2011 goal of 200 pages; well my original goal was 300 but once the late term pregnancy arrived followed by baby.....that goal quickly faded to the wind.  So I adapted and modified my goal to 200.  I am determined to make it!  This layout means I only have 4 left! I do plan on enlarging the main photo to a 5x7, that is why the matt is so big. LOL.

Here is my layout:

I used Let's Scrap sketch 12-7-11.  Here is the sketch:
12-7-11

Detail Photos:




Materials used:  paper - Scrapyourtrip.com, Little Yellow Bicycle and misc scraps; rub on title - fancy pants; phrase stickers, buttons, and tiny banner - Little Yellow Bicycle; journaling block - KI Memories; corners - quickutz.

Hope you like!  Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a FANTASTIC new year!

No comments: