Saturday, November 13, 2021

New Layout - My Gnomies (222-223)

Happy weekend to all:

I created this layout of my extended families visit for CSI Case File #373. Believe it or not, I got 17 pictures on this layout with the flip flap mini album on the right.



To solve the case I used basically all the colors, except my burgandy is more red, but I've got the light turquoise, golden yellow, pale pale pink, and leaf green. My architectural element is a flip flap book on the right with more photos - like a stair. I used floral pattern papers, lots of flowers/plants/and flowerpots. There is some gold on the "oh happy day" tag, the "this is the good stuff tag" and the snail. I used a frame for my journaling. I used circles behind my title, a ring as an embellishment on the lower right corner, and the sunshine. I used string as ties to the tags. For the annimals, I used bees and a snail. I used gnomes for my fuzzy/furry things. For my transparent item, I used flip flaps. Finally, for my testimony I documented our extended family bbq at our hime. I was inspired by the word home and comfort. 






I also played along with Paper Issues - Danielle Does it Live challenge. This month's challenge is to scrap something you are thankful for.  My family is what I am most thankful for.

I used the PhotoPlay line Sunshine for this layout. This was a page kit from LS Scrapbook Boutique.


No comments: