Saturday, November 13, 2021

New Layout - Hold my Hand (221)

 Happy weekend to all:

I created this layout of DD and her holding her daddy's hand for CSI Case File #372. These pictures melt my heart.





















To solve the case I used basically all the color, except my cream was a bit more on the gold side. I used tile letters, I created shelves to hold things, like the banners and the title/date. I used heart puffy stickers. I documented something about a child, and used the inspriation word "kid". I was also inspired by things in the sky. I didn't use stars, but used clouds, rain, and rainbows. I also was inspired by the child clapping and used the "Yay". Finally, I was inspired by the wall paper and setup my background paper as wall paper and then stacked paper strips, just like the pillows are stacked on the couch. 


I also played along with Paper Issues - Sketch Week challenge. Here was the sketch.

I used the Reminisce line Be Kind.

No comments: