Friday, October 16, 2020

New Layout - These Boots were made for Splashing

Happy Friday,











I'm so glad the weekend is here and I hope to spend a lot of time in my scraproom this weekend!

This layout is of DD at age 2-3/4 splashing in muddy puddles. She was so cute!

I played along with Paper Issues Oct challenge Sprinkle it with Love. This challenge is to complete a project that feature sequins, sprinkle some mist around, use nuvo drops. You could also scrap those photos that have sprinkles in them.  I used a glitter brush for the "made for", added distressed oxide splatters all over the background, and epoxy dots on the splashes for my "sprinkles".

I used a kit from Out on a Limb and added Distressd oxide splatter in tumbled glass, epoxy dots from Queen&Co, ink and stamps from CTMH and chipboard words from American Crafts.

Thanks for visiting, I hope you have crafty weekend!

No comments: