Tuesday, October 20, 2020

New Layout - Just Roll with It

Happy Tuesday,











I'm happy to report that I am finally out of the hospital. I went to the ER Saturday morning for severe stomach pain and they ended up admitting me and keeping me for 3 days. I am feeling better, although completely over everything. I took the day off to rest and let my stomach settle and have been doing a bit of scrapping.

This is a layout of DD and my MIL making homemade tortillas when she was just 2-1/2 year old. Such sweet photos and memories.

For this layout I played along with the Paper Issues Oct challenge World Series. This challenge is to share a project about baseball, world travels, globes, your favorite TV series or a series of something. Get Creative!  I used a series of photos of DD and my MIL making homemade tortillas together!

I also am playing along with the Bash Your Scrapbook Stash Bash-O this week! My left side layout I bashed metal by using metal cooking brads.  For the right side I bashed stamps by using stamps from 4 different lines (CTMH and Elle's Studio)! 


















Here is my Bash-O board:



I used a kit from CTMH, ink and stamps from CTMH, nuvo dots (Neptune Tourqouise), ribbon from CTMH, brads from Eyelet Outlet, and stickers/punchouts from CTMH.

Thanks for visiting!


No comments: