Saturday, October 24, 2020

New Layout - National Pandemic

It's me again,











Time to post another layout. This one is of recent bday photos of DD and her mask. Can you see her true feelings regarding Corona?

















I played along with the PI Birthday Party challenges. For the left side, I played with the Photo Booth challenge. This challenge is to use those selfies. Use a strip of photos, crazy faces, filters, professional photos or frames on your page. I used recent professional photos we had taken of DD for her birthday during Covid.




For the right side I played with the Twister challenge. This challenge is to use circles or polka dots on your page. I used polka dot paper, epoxy dots and even the COVID die-cuts are circular. 

I also played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash Bash-O. For the left side I covered my "Die Cutting Machine" square. For the right side I covered my "2 Photo Layout" square.

I used a kit from Whole Kit and Kaboodle and added ink and stamps from CTMH, and chalk from my stash.

Thanks for visiting, I'll be back shortly!

No comments: