Saturday, October 24, 2020

New Layout - Happy Fall Day

Yep, me again!

















That means I'm rocking these layout challenges today!  These are recent photos of DD and I on a social distance lunch picnic in our front yard with the neighbors.

I played along with Paper Issues Birthday crop, challenge Scavenger Hunt. I found the following 10 items:

* Flair (metal/shiny) - Simplify metal tag

* Twine

* Sequins

* Tag

* Washi (behind the peekaboo and the teal across the top of the plaid paper)

* Staples (on the date label at the bottom)

* Cardstock background - white cardstock

* Plaid paper

* Wood Veneer (on the title "day" and "happy")

* Stars (Distressed oxide with stencil on the top behind the title)

I also played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash Bash-O. I used this layout to cover my square "Fall Vibes". 

Materials used: patterned paper by Doodlebug, sequins from MultiCraft, metal from Tim Holtz, cut apart label from Pretty Little Studio, Doodle Pops from Doodlebug, twine from the Twinery, journaling block from Doodlebug, and distresser tool and washi from my stash.

Thanks for visiting.....see you again soon!

No comments: