Wednesday, July 8, 2020

New Layout - A World Under the Sea

Happy day my fellow crafters,

I'm trying to scrap, but getting interrupted A LOT! Do you ever have that issue?



This is a sweet aquarium layout from photos way back in 2014. It feels good to get all these oldies finally in an album!

I played along with Paper Issues July challenge "Shell Yeah", layouts all about the beach trips and seashells. My layout is our trip to the aquarium. It's not at the ocean, but is definitely sea life and shells in abundance, just still attached to their living creatures!

For this layout I used a kit from Crop-A-Latte and added chipboard from Maya Roads, hinges from CTMH, stamps and ink from CTMH, and misc. letter stickers from my stash. I used the hinges to create a flap to add more photos from our day.

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments: