Saturday, May 2, 2020

NSD New Layout - Backyard

Happy National Scrapbook Day! I'm so excited to be scrapping! I am playing along with all the fun challenges online.


This layout is of our old dog Mia and our backyard, just a typical day outside.

I played along with Paper Issues #StaySketchy - 30 Days of sketches. This is sketch #10.

I also played along with a new FB site I found - Bash Your Scrapbook Stash. They've got some awesome challenges and prized for NSD, so come over and play along.  I participated in the "Washi Up To Challenge" where you are to use washi tape on at least 60% of your page. 

I love the results! I used MME line of products including washi, paper, stickers, enamel dots, journaling tags, chipboard arrow, and mini word strips. I also used CTMH for the ink and stamps. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: