Thursday, April 30, 2020

New Layout - ASI

It's almost Friday!......again.........'nough said?

I am trying to play along with Paper Issues 30 days of sketches, but I am so NOT a single page girl.  I do, however, have multiple single pages that I need to create for the front and back of my scrapbooks.


This layout is of my dear daughter at Gymnastics. She was enrolled in weekly gymnastics for YEARS - literally, and loved it; but never did manage to master a cartwheel! :)  

I used the Paper Issues StaySketchy challenge sketch #14 below. If you are feeling the walls close in, come play along and create!


I used paper, buttons, enamel punctuation, tiny word stickers, and journaling block from MME Cut & Paste line. I used Pink Paislee chipboard alphabets, stone stickers from Angels Craft, and thickers from American Crafts.

Have a wonderful afternoon and thanks for visiting!

No comments: