Saturday, April 25, 2020

New Layout - Water Garden

Happy Saturday my scrappy friends! Maddie joined in a virtual campfire for a sing-a-long with her Girl Scout Service Unit this evening. So stinkin' cute.

 




I wrapped up a page today of dear daughter when she was just 2-1/2 years old at the Fort Worth Water Gardens.  I love these photos! I played along with Paper Issues April challenge Monochromatic Fanatic. This challenge was to use this monochromatic challenge to inspire your creativity. Stick with an all yellow palette while minimizing other colors. I added just a hint of blue ink on the clouds to tie them into the photos. Otherwise, I used all yellow/gold colors on my layout. 


I really love how this page turned out. I started with a kit from Gototreasurebox.com and added Bo Bunny wooden shapes that I painted gold with Folk Art bright gold. I used tags, journaling and epherma from CocoaDaisy; ink, sequins, and stamps from CTMH, and misc. ribbon.

Happy Scrapping! Be well!

No comments: