Sunday, April 19, 2020

New Layout - Pie Face

Happy Sunday! So I spend most of the day scrapbooking, but I only finished this one layout!  Uggggg.  How did I spend the entire day on it?

This is a super fun layout of one of the games we often play, Pie Face.  I think these photos are from the first time we played it. You put whipped cream on the hand, spin the wheel and then have to rotate the hands the number of times the spinner landed on. The hand will randomly let go and smack you in the face with the whipped cream. It's a pretty funny game that 5 year olds love - actually Maddie still loves it at 8! My niece would not play with us as she was too scared; but Jakob loved playing with us.



For this layout I played along with Paper Issues April challenge - A Pizza the PieDo you love Pizza? How about use a pie chart in your design or tell us about your favorite pie? You can do it!  

I used a pie chart and my photos were perfect - Pie Face! I used the new CTMH Blue Skies workshop.

Here's a wonderful start to another week of isolation. Stay safe and stay home!



No comments: