Sunday, April 12, 2020

New Layout - 6 Year Bday

Yep, me again! Sharing another completed layout of DD's 6th birthday photos. For her 6th birthday she had a Crab Party. My mom made crab hats and crab claws for all the party guests. It was a huge success!


For this layout I played along with Paper Issues April Challenges - Seeing Double.  This challenge is to Grab those photos, two of them to be specific...and create a layout! Maybe a before and after...maybe a black and white/color photo..maybe the same photo just stacked. I am a big double page layout girl, so I played along for both sides of the layout and limited myself to 2 photos per page. This is a big deal for me as I use lots of photos on each layout.

This layout is from Simply Stitched although I modified significantly to fit my photos. U ysed a large number from Tim Holtz, rubons from DaisyD's, arrow from Eyelet Outlet, and journaling block from CTMH.

Enjoy!

No comments: