Sunday, April 12, 2020

New Layout - 4 Year Bday

Hi once again! I am still trying to catch up posting all the layouts I've done this month since COVID started. I guess that's one positive to being stuck inside all day everyday. Extra time to scrap!


This layout is of DD's 4th birthday photos. Her birthday party was a dinosaur party. My mom made little vests for each of the party guests and I made them all binoculars. We also made huge paper mache dinosaur eggs for each guest filled with party favors and a dinosaur tail! It was adorable. Those photos still need to be scrapped!

I played along with Paper Issues April Challenges - Seeing Double.  This challenge is to Grab those photos, two of them to be specific...and create a layout! Maybe a before and after...maybe a black and white/color photo..maybe the same photo just stacked. I am a big double page layout girl, so I played along for both sides of the layout and limited myself to 2 photos per page. This is a big deal for me as I use lots of photos on each layout.

This is a layout I got from Etsy and added sequins from CTMH and ink from CTMH.

Enjoy and stay safe!

No comments: