Wednesday, June 19, 2019

New Layout - Firefly Frenzy

Happy Hump Day! I spent most of the morning creating this fun firefly layout. I played along with the Southern Girls Challenge - Spots and Dots. This layout has plenty of both: the background is yellow dots, the firefly jar has dots for "air", I used white dots on the title "Frenzy", and there are dots for the traveling of the left firefly. I even used a date tag with hole (dots) around the edge. 



These photos of DD get me every time; her first experience chasing and catching fireflies, something a recall vividly from my childhood at Grand Lake in the summers. It was so fun teaching my daughter how much fun it could be!

I used a super cute kit from Lickety Split Scrapbooks and added some really old stash tags! I hope you enjoyed, thanks for visiting

No comments: