Tuesday, June 18, 2019

New Layout - Art

Happy Tuesday! I spent three hours today at the doctor for a follow-up from my surgery. All is well, I just need to slow down and let myself heal. What better way to do that then scrap - slowly! LOL! 


Every year we take our girls to a girls "scrapbook" getaway. We always plan a ton of activities for them and now that they are getting older, it always involves lots of arts and crafts. I played along with Lasting Memories Challenge #450, to use vacation photos. Nothing like a mini-vacation and photos I really wanted to scrap! Head over to LM and play along - I'm sure you have some vacation photos somewhere needing scrapped!

I used a kit from Treasure Box. They are a monthly subscription service that provides (3) double page layouts a month. You have to do lots of inking, penwork and pop-dots, but the layouts are cute! I felt like being a little Artsy today. I added a title from Paper House and a couple of misc. journaling tags from my stash.  I hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

How fun with the paint splats and brushes!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Lori said...

Love all of those photos! What a fun vacation for you and your girls! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

Toni Herron said...

Wow.. This kit you've used is just popping!! WOW!
And with so many photos my eyes are loving being able to take in every detail.. Thank you for sharing it with us at Lasting Memories!
- Toni LMDT