Monday, January 4, 2016

Project Life - Week 46

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 4 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 











Saturday - We had our family photos taken at JCPenney's with Mrs. Tiffany. I thought they turned out pretty good and now are Christmas cards are complete! Aunt Vanessa and Ashlyn came over this evening to visit. Aunt Vanessa and I scrapbooked while the girls played with play dough and then watched a movie.








Sunday - Today we hosted a barbeque for the Pirate's Soccer Team. Only three of the girls were able to attend, Sloan, Berkley and Maddie. Coach Juan made hot dogs and passed out their "Completion Trophies". We also had a surprise visit from our niece Vicky, Gaston's daughter. She was in town for a work training event. 

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: