Monday, January 4, 2016

Project Life - Week 45

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 4 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 


Thursday - Maddie said, "Look Mama, I'm a catfish....take my picture!" Crazy kid has an awesome imagination.



Friday - Aunt Angie, Kayla, and Aunt Shanny arrived today for my 40th birthday party. We made the girls a tent to sleep in in Juan's office. They were excited to have a sleep over in their sleeping bags.









Saturday - My 40th birthday party was the funnest ever! I wasn't a bit sad to be turning 40. I am exactly where I am supposed to be. I am proud of where I am and what I have accomplished. I have an amazing family and tons of great friends, an amazing little girl, a wonderful husband, and a full-filling job. I am a vice president at one of the largest engineering companies in the world. My amazing best friends Shannon and Angie did so much to make my day special. Shannon bought me a selfie stick that was a blast at the party. Angie bought me a super cool polaroid camera and they setup a photo booth for everyone to photograph themselves and leave me birthday wishes. There was amazing food (Juan grilled) and we made jello shots and birthday pudding shots. Shannon made princess punch and it was a super fun night. Angie made her famous Cherry Angel Delight Cake, YUM! There were a ton of kids and they too had a blast. It was such a great evening. I am so blessed. I only pray that the next 40 are as blessed as these first were.



Sunday - We all spent the day recovering from the party. By the time I awoke Angie and Shannon had already cleaned up completely from the party - how sweet is that? We watched chick flicks on the couch all day while the girls played play dough and strung buttons on string. I have the most amazing friends every and I will never forget this amazing day.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: