Monday, January 4, 2016

Project Life - Week 43

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 4 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 


Thursday - This is my work life, drawings, emails, conference calls, and meetings. Oh the fun of being an Electrical Engineer.








Sunday - We carved pumpkins at Nana's house this afternoon with Aunt Vanessa, Ashlyn, Jakob and Kevin. Maddie actually carved her first jack-o-lantern. She picked the face, helped removed the gunk, and even used the carving knife. At one point Daddy stabbed her pumpkin with an ice pick and she started crying. She was so upset that he ruined her jack-o-lantern. After she cut out the face, she even painted it; the entire pumpkin with multiple colors. Daddy carved a cool reverse pumpkin face of a man. This evening Maddie decided she wanted to "do" my hair. This was the marvelous outcome.


Monday - Another bike riding afternoon along our front yard sidewalk. She's going to be ready to try without training wheels very soon!



Tuesday - We made witches brooms for Maddie's class Halloween party tomorrow. String cheese, pretzels, and chives. Maddie did great helping to make them and Mrs. Miriam said the class loved them!



Wednesday - We made tootsie pop pumpkins for Maddie's 2nd class Halloween party tomorrow. She drew all the faces herself. Sometimes it was a little hard to get her to draw all the parts, but they still turned out pretty cute!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: