Monday, January 4, 2016

Project Life - Week 41

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 4 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 
















Saturday - Maddie finished her birthday Thank you cards today. I thought she did a fabulous job writing Thank You and her name. We also played another soccer game today against O'Grady's. Madalynne was not nearly as into the game as she has been in the past few games. She sort of chased behind the team and let Sloan run with the ball. Coach Juan doesn't use a whistle, he whistles by squeezing his lips. The girls think it is hilarious and they all decided to try and mimic him. Maddie was still trying 5 minutes later. This afternoon Daddy grilled for us and Maddie played in the backyard - her favorite place to be.



















Sunday - A typical sight on the weekend mornings, me braiding Maddie's hair in some form or fashion. She likes her hair long, so it is a must we do something with it each morning. After church we headed to Celinas Big Orange Pumpkin Farm. They have relocated and are now Preston Trail Farms. It was bigger, but not nearly as quaint as the previous location and there were no trees at all. Maddie fed the goats for about 1 minute and did run through the hay maze. We went on the hayride and Maddie lassoed a steer before eating a hotdog and taking a train ride. She became instant best friends with the little girl Layla that rode with her in the train car. She is so outgoing, it amazes me completely!









Monday - We headed to JCPenney's today to have Maddie's pictures taken in her Halloween costume. When I asked Maddie what she wanted to be this year, she immediately responded "a pumpkin!" So a pumpkin she is!





Wednesday - Maddie has a new Coach at ASI, Coach Alyssa. I was not at all happy with her previous coach and switched her to Wednesdays. Alyssa is the high school gymnastics coach and I was told that she is fabulous. So far, I agree. Today Maddie tried her best at completing a cartwheel. She has quite a ways to go, but definitely got more appropriate attention with Coach Alyssa.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: