Monday, January 4, 2016

Project Life - Week 40

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 4 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 


Thursday - Another soccer practice this afternoon with Coach Juan. They played Duck, Duck, Goose as a form of team building. The girls loved that!









Friday - Maddie and I went to visit Aunt Angie and Kayla in Tulsa today. Aunt Shanny met us there. Aunt Shanny brought birthday presents for both girls - remote control cars! The girls were so excited and immediately wanted to go outside and play with them. Maddie kicked her feet up every time she wanted the car to turn. They were pretty funny. The girls did an art project and had a blast playing together today.






Saturday - Another fun day in Oklahoma today. It was a beautiful day, so the girls played outside in the sandbox and on Kayla's swingset. Then we took the girls to the park. They flew Kayla's kite, played on the tire swing, and bounced Kayla on the bridge. They also had a spinning wheel that looked easy. Angie jumped on it planning to show Kayla how easy it was and flipped right off it. She did catch herself, but Kayla wanted nothing to do with the wheel after that. I laughed my head off! It was seriously the funniest thing I've seen in forever!


Sunday - Today we returned to Dallas. Kayla and Maddie spent some time painting this morning and were very sad to say goodbye to one another. They are such great friends, just like their Mamas!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: