Thursday, May 7, 2015

Project Life - Week 9

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 




 Thursday - Maddie wanted to read her Bob books with Daddy. He got a little frustrated with her pretty quick, but I love that she is so enthusiastic about wanting to learn to read.









Friday - We awoke to a ton of snow, ok a ton of snow for Dallas! It shut down the roads and most of the city. I worked from home today with Maddie and she begged all morning to play in the snow. I finally broke down and we bundled her up. She doesn't really have any snow clothes, so we had to make due. She immediately wanted to take off her gloves and touch the snow. She didn't realize how cold it would make her fingers. She wanted to make snow angels and run through the snow. She did NOT want to come inside, so I bribed her with hot chocolate. This is the first time we've made hot chocolate and Maddie loved it. She thought it was delicious!




Monday - Today was Dr. Suess's birthday and they had a great day a school celebrating. Maddie loved the stories they read and colored this Suess hat.



Tuesday - More painting and art from school. This one has lots of glitter. They also worked on lacing cards in Chapel today.


Wednesday - Maddie brought home a drawing. I'm not sure what she was drawing and it is a bit hard to see.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: