Saturday, May 9, 2015

Project Life - Week 10

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 





Friday - Juan's office celebrated their 5 year anniversary and had an open house for their new office. It was miserable weather, so we did not get to attend, but Juan went. He has now been at D2 for about 6 months and is very happy there. Maddie brought me a surprised today - potato heads!







Sunday - Marco & Gracie threw Alfonso an 80th birthday party at Matt's Ranchero Martinez. Maddie was excited to see Isabella and was very excited for the cake. Juan's father doesn't really know much of what is going on, but he knows Maddie and loves her a lot.










Monday - Maddie and I made cupcakes for Juito for his birthday. Maddie really, really wanted to make cupcakes and picked out vanilla cupcakes with blue frosting and fishy decorations. She loved adding the fishy to the cupcakes after I frosted them, but she loved eating the cupcakes even more. Maddie brought home some art projects she has been working on at school. They cut the eggs out and colored/painted everything.


Tuesday - More school art that Maddie created.


Wednesday - More school are that Maddie created. She said this one looked like a monster!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: