Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Project Life - Week 7

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 






Thursday - Maddie came home with a whole bag of Valentine's. She was so excited to check everything out. She was given a fruit roll-up - which she has never had and thought was great. Maddie made Daddy and I Valentine's cards. They were so sweet!










Saturday - Valentine's Day is today. Maddie took Valentines to Ashlyn and Jakob. Ashlyn gave Maddie a Valentine she made in return. The kiddos played while Aunt Vanessa and I chatted. Daddy got Maddie and I cards and he brought me beautiful flowers. Maddie was excited to open her card and was more excited that the card had stickers!





Sunday - We met Siobhan for brunch at Jonathan's in Oak Cliff. I ordered a crazy Chicken N Biscuit with gravy. It was good, but way too rich and way too much. It was a delicious brunch and so great to spend some time with Siobhan on a lovely morning.







Monday - Nana brought Maddie a Valentine card with $5 inside. Maddie was excited to put it in her piggy bank. We gave Nana her birthday present as well. I got home in time to take Maddie to gymnastics today. She is struggling with listening and often sits on the wall in time out more than she participates in the class. We are giving her a chance to try and listen better. If she doesn't start listening we have told her that we will have to take her out of gymnastics.



Tuesday - We put finger nail stickers on Maddie's finger nails today. She was so excited, but then took them off within the hour and asked me to put them on again.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: