Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Project Life - Week 6

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 





Thursday - Snowflake that Maddie created at school. She also made a volcano. They have been studying weather.


Friday - Daddy has been teaching Maddie to play dominos. She loves it and is getting really good at it. They don't keep score, of course. They just match the quantities on the dominos.











Saturday - We went to the Ft. Worth History Museum today. We did not know that the Stock Show was going on. We had to pay parking and to get into the stock show, just to get to the museum. Maddie had a blast though. We watched an IMAX movie with popcorn, of course, and went to the Sesame Street presentation in the Planetarium. Maddie liked them both, but also enjoyed the water area and the construction and grocery area. There is so much for little ones to do there. 





Sunday - Maddie and I made jello fishy for her class Valentine's Day party. Maddie really liked gluing on all the fishy pieces. 


Tuesday - Maddie made a Valentine's heart at school today.




Wednesday - We were at the grocery store and I asked Maddie if she wanted to pick a pack of Valentine's cards for her friends at school or if she wanted to make them. I thought with all Dora, My Little Pony, Thomas and other Valentine's on the shelf she would have wanted to pick one of those. Instead she said that she wanted to make them. So today, Maddie and I finished her homemade Valentine's for her friends at school. We cut butterflies with my Cricut and she glued on googly eyes. Suckers are her FAVORITE right now, so she was very excited. I thought they turned out pretty cute!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: