Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Project Life - Week 5

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 





Saturday - We were at the supermarket today and Maddie said, "If I was a fruit snack, where would I be?" Maddie has been reading her Bob books a lot lately. She can read 4 books straight through with very little help. She is memorizing them, of course, but doing better at learning to sound out words.








Monday - I spent the day, then entire day at Jury Duty. It was for two serious charges including felony child endangerment and felony injury to a child. Thankfully, I was not selected to be on the jury as the trial was estimated to last 2-3 days and I'm not sure I could have remained non-biased. He seriously injured a child and should pay for his crime, in my opinion. Probably the exact reason I was not selected. Daddy puts Maddie to bed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and I put her to bed the other nights. Our current routine is as follows: go potty, brush teeth (she does herself with a bit of help), put on jammies, read a book, sing a song, night night prayer, and hugs and kisses. Daddy sometimes reads her two books instead of a song or tells her a story he made-up. I love listening to them over the baby monitor. Yes, we still use the monitor.


Tuesday - Maddie's art from school.


Wednesday - More creative art from school. They made muddy tracks with little cars.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: