Saturday, February 14, 2015

Project Life - Week 49

Welcome to Project Life 2014! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE. I will hopefully be posting my 2013 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 





Wednesday - There's a dragon in my bed. Maddie crawled in bed with me tonight dressed in her dragon costume and asked for me to take our picture. She LOVES dragons.



Thursday - Daddy came home from work and took off his shirt. In minutes, Maddie had also stripped hers off. When I asked her what she was doing, she said "just being like Daddy!" Then she asked me to take their picture. Later I discovered she had grabbed my phone and taken her own photo of her belly and feet! So silly.




Friday - I tried to take Maddie to see Santa this afternoon. When we arrived at 3pm they were handing out tickets for 7pm. We headed home and then returned at 7pm. After waiting for over an hour and still not knowing where we even were in the lineup, we gave up and headed to dinner with Siobhan and Daddy. We went across the street to Grimaldi's. Maddie loves their pizza and ate and entire slice and then asked for another. Pepperoni, sausage and mushrooms!




































Saturday - This morning we met Sarah and Ian at the Dart train to head downtown for the Christmas parade. We found a great spot on the top of the hill. Soon after arriving, Danna and her kiddos and Janet, Matt and her kiddos also arrived. Maddie thought the balloons were neat, but it was a bit hard to keep her occupied during the parade. I think closer would have been better. After the parade, we all took the train to Mockingbird station for lunch. Maddie really enjoyed the train ride. This evening was our ccrd Holiday Party at the 6th Floor Museum. They had a photo booth that we took full advantage of. We drank our dinner and ended up in a huge fight when Juan and I arrived home. 







Sunday - We finally decorated our tree tonight. Maddie had a blast helping put the ornaments on. Daddy had to add the tree topper. Also, our elf - Rufus Xavier Sasspirilla arrived the day after Thanksgiving and Maddie has been having a great time looking for him every morning and telling him when she is bad. She has been unusually good this month and I contribute it all to Rufus. She doesn't try to touch him at all, knowing that if she does it will ruin his magic. This morning she found Rufus swinging from one of our ornaments hanging from the ceiling. Lately Maddie has been asking Daddy to give her a piggy back ride upstairs each night at bedtime. She also decided to use Daddy as a sticker book this evening and cover him with stickers.

No comments: