Saturday, February 14, 2015

Project Life - Week 48

Welcome to Project Life 2014! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE. I will hopefully be posting my 2013 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 






Wednesday - Today Maddie and I prepared for Thanksgiving dinner. She helped me boil the eggs and make the salads.








Thursday - Thanksgiving was a bit small this year. Mom got the flu and was extremely sick and unable to join us. Vanessa and the kids got to join us for the first year ever. Maddie had a great time with her cousins. Maria and Alfonso joined us as well. We might not have much family, and we definitely missed those who were not with us. Miriam was definitely missed this year. We are blessed to have so much!





Friday - We began our Christmas decorating today. Daddy put the lights up on the house and Maddie played with the neighbors - Henry, Norah and Jude. I couldn't keep her out of her elf pj's.













Saturday - We went to Walls Family Farm to cut down our tree today. This is the second year we've cut down our own tree and it is a super fun tradition. Maddie loved running through the trees and helping Daddy cut down our tree with the saw.



Sunday - We unboxed Maddie's Little People nativity scene and she's been playing with it all day long. Maddie and I got the inside decorated today and I explained what mistletoe was. She then demanded that Daddy kiss her under the mistletoe!



Monday - Our house with add decorations up and running smooth.


Tuesday - Maddie has been sneaking photos with both my phone and Daddy's phone. I found this random photo today.


No comments: